FIFA442 - FIFA12 LEAGUES ON THE XBOX 360

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need to act quickly to keep the site active.

4 posters

Go down

need to act quickly to keep the site active. Empty need to act quickly to keep the site active.

Post  Randy Bareback Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 am

it seems that as soon as the transfer window closed that there has been half a dozen lads become unactive and a further 3 or 4 have now quit due to the inactivity of some managers. maybe, for now, do we say lets consolidate all the active managers together in the same league and thus meaning that we are able to get our games played and keeps people interested.

at the moment there are only about 9 or 10 of us who are actually trying to get the games played. boot out the lads who are inactive so we know where we stand.

the site is still new so we need to make sure the lads who are interested stay on board and then when new lads join the site there are teams available.
Randy Bareback
Randy Bareback

Back to top Go down

need to act quickly to keep the site active. Empty Re: need to act quickly to keep the site active.

Post  Mr Tado Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 am

Can do for me.
I've played every time I've been approached since the transfer window shut.
Mr Tado
Mr Tado

Back to top Go down

need to act quickly to keep the site active. Empty Re: need to act quickly to keep the site active.

Post  kevdhoushby Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 am

Randy Bareback wrote:it seems that as soon as the transfer window closed that there has been half a dozen lads become unactive and a further 3 or 4 have now quit due to the inactivity of some managers. maybe, for now, do we say lets consolidate all the active managers together in the same league and thus meaning that we are able to get our games played and keeps people interested.

at the moment there are only about 9 or 10 of us who are actually trying to get the games played. boot out the lads who are inactive so we know where we stand.

the site is still new so we need to make sure the lads who are interested stay on board and then when new lads join the site there are teams available.

I have been busy with work, and other commitments. Xbox and especially FIFA are the last of my worries. I will come on for games, but had no messages, and havent chased my fixtures up.
kevdhoushby
kevdhoushby

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Bareback Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 am

i didnt mean you lads by the way. it was aimed at the managers who havent been on for nearly 2 weeks some of them. i think we have a canny group of lads who are regulars but lads have been given teams, they have done nothing with them and dont come on te site so when you send them pm's they just dont get answered.

im fortunate that out of my first 5 fixtures, 4 of the lads are regulars but im not looking forward to the next 5 fixtures. anyway it was only a suggestion in case people were struggling to get games played.

just been looking and real madrid, ac milan and dortmund have packed in for one reason or another, and the following managers have all been inactive on the site for at least a week:

sporting lisbon
psg
lille
valencia
lyon
arsenal

just dont want the site to go backwards as the lad who set it up has worked hard to get it up and running and i enjoy the games, beats head to head anyday.
Randy Bareback
Randy Bareback

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyronaldinho Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:51 am

Agree with this, i've actually had one manager ignore xbl messages & invites when trying to play a game in the pre-season tournament.

Not saying that everyone needs to play their fixtures on the day they're released, but managers should at least show a bit of courtesy to each other
Nyronaldinho
Nyronaldinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Bareback Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 am

i was looking at the super league 1 fixtures and poor athanri has asked for the other managers for times of availability and i dont think he has had a response from any of the 5. i couldnt blame him for packing in. whats the point for that lad when he has been on from the beginning, built his team and when the games start cant get a reply from anyone.
Randy Bareback
Randy Bareback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down